Sam Sand Dunes- An exclusive venue located 42 kms from the hotel that has hosted many wedding receptions and cocktail dinner. It is one of the finest Thar deserts of India. Moreover, it is a venue, which gives a experience of a royal dinner in tents and a beautiful setup of bajot.
It is the closest point to witness the total sandy desert. it is a great place to see patterns carved out by winds on the sand. Camel rides on the sand dunes are an unforgettable experience as is the sunset. Sam has a truly magnificent stretch of sweeping dunes with little or no vegetation. The best way to see this and other sights around Sam is to take a camel safari. The standard trip lasts 4 days and three nights, and offers the opportunity to explore the area in authentic and leisurely fashion, with entertainment by folk performers, visits to villages and chatter from colourful guides thrown in.
Unique about the Sam is it’s authentic rajasthani delicacy and the exclusive tent accommodation and bajot dinner.
We assure that we will win your heart with our Mewari hospitality with a royal experience of the finest desserts and the most appetising food and our professional services.
- Bajot dinner
- Cocktail dinner
- Theme parties
- The Sam Sand Dunes:Traditional bajot seating arrangement for groups about 15 to 100 guests
- With non-alcoholic welcome drinks
- Actively involved since the service of welcome drink till the service of tea coffee and dessert wines.
- Famous Tera Tali dance, Kalbeliya Dance, Rajasthani Ghoomer,
- Charri dance, Bhawai dance, Group dance and Fire Dance are the attractions with the authentic delicacy.