A special dinner at Moti Chowk, or the Pearl Courtyard, rounds off a gala evening at the Mardana Mahal or palace for royal men. With dramatic views of the Manek Chowk, guests here are privileged to be served for sit-down dinners or buffets of their choice. The palace courtyards are lit up during the night; with soft music in the background adding to the richness of the festive ambience that has been kept alive in Udaipur.
Moti Chowk is spread over a vast expanse; it can accommodate up to 200 guests who can enjoy a leisure-filled dinner as they enjoy the sights and sounds of the The City Palace. Special décor with potted-plants and flowers gives Moti Chowk a festive air that is distinctly royal and Rajasthan. You and your guests have to be here to experience the dramatic ambience of Moti Chowk.
- Venue hire charges
- Palace band, Sehnai nagada,
- Decorated horses,
- Welcome girls welcoming with rose petals, rose water, gajras & rose buds,
- Mashals & lamps at chandra chowk
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink
- Moti Chowk: For exclusive dinners for small groups of upto 50, musical soirees for upto 50 guests
- Red carpet all along the pathway, flower rangoli
- Standard lighting & fairy lights
Food & Beverage
Mineral water, soft beverages, snacks with lavish buffet
- DJ or Rajasthan folk dance
Carnival themes, Village themes, Wedding receptions
Situated at the middle of city palace