At the Top Terrace of Shiv Niwas Palace, overlooking the spectacular swimming pool, small groups of between six to 30 guests can enjoy a quiet dinner and breathtaking views of Lake Pichola and its island-palaces.
It’s a special venue, with its own private spaces to set up a bar and a musicians’ corner: live music at The Top Terrace makes it even more exclusive. On many events, when The Pool Deck is overflowing with guests, The Top Terrace provides its own discreet space for a small group interaction, a party within a party.
Guests at our Grand Heritage Palace can always request for booking The Top Terrace and leisurely enjoy their evening drinks and dinner.
Standard Package / Inclusions Gala Evening for Angithi
- Venue hire charges
- Non-Alcoholic welcome drinks
- Traditional welcome with gajras and rose buds
- Floral decoration at the entrance
- Floral rangoli (traditional floor decorations) along the pathway leading to the venue
- Standard floral decoration at the venue
- Standard lightings - Candle lightings
Food & Beverage
- Mineral water, soft drinks & canned juices
- Tea / Coffee service
- Starters / Cocktail snacks
- Live instrumental music
- The Top Terrace: Special dinners for small groups from six to 32 guests
- Intimate dinners